Karachi GupShup
Karachi GupShup
Karachi GupShup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karachi GupShup

Karachi GupShup

HomeGame ZoneSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif

Male Number of posts : 73
Pointz :
CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan. Right_bar_bleue

CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan. Empty
PostSubject: CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan.   CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm

CN channel often repeated telecast of CIA (Cambala Investiage Agency) Indian production shown in Pakistan.
I want to share my opinion regarding telecasting CIA Chambala Investigate Agency a detective episode from CN (Carton Network) which is Indian production in which 5 school teenagers are taking a major parts to investigate and later reach the real culprits and send him behind the BAR. Which is full of suspense and entertaining the youths?

My request please does not repeat the CIA telecast when you have not any fresh episode to run other no charm to watch again for ADULTS. But those who are teenager under 12 yrs very eager to look this all episode even repeated telecast watch with great interest and joy.

All those who are participating all performance is good but special I liked group of 5 students who are detectives and always play a major role.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1