Karachi GupShup
Karachi GupShup
Karachi GupShup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karachi GupShup

Karachi GupShup

HomeGame ZoneSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise India become world largest arms importer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif

Male Number of posts : 73
Pointz :
Surprise India become world largest arms importer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Surprise India become world largest arms importer Right_bar_bleue

Surprise India become world largest arms importer Empty
PostSubject: Surprise India become world largest arms importer   Surprise India become world largest arms importer EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 am

I want to share that INDIA reach another milestone to become world largest arms importers beating China.

India imports 9% of all International arms imports as compare to China 6% of arms imports placed second position.

More interesting to share India aims first to become continental and regional power. Perhaps dream to rule other country.

But I suggest why Indian Government is spending billions of rupees in arms import but never realized their own country people those who are living below the poverty level and deprive from basis needs such as water, medical, education, transport, employment etc.

I think this way India wasting own valuable foreign exchange by importing ARMS for what reasons. If work for common man welfare than get appreciated not only from own country but world wide.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1